Wireless printing has sorted the hassle of tackling wires, keeping your printer and computer together. Android phones have already replaced a long series of gadgets in your day to day routine, but printing using Android phones has brought a completely new experience to the users. Air-printing is a new trend which allows you to print from anywhere. It includes two printing modes namely Remote and Nearby. So now you can freely move anywhere around your house and print wirelessly. Especially if you are a HP user, you can enjoy printing with your mobile in the most effective manner. Also, you have an edge to call HP technical support number at odd times.
If you are not able to connect your mobile device with HP printer, try the below-given troubleshooting methods:
Make sure you have the ePrint enabled on your device:
ePrint technology lets you connect your mobile device to the printer. Make sure you have turned on the ePrint feature on HP printer. After 2010, HO has started producing printers with the ePrint technology and this makes possible for you to connect with the Mobile device. So, make sure you have the ePrint button on when you try to print using your Smartphone.
Use the HP service plugin:
- Firstly connect both your devices i.e. your mobile and printer on the same wireless network.
- Now go to the app store of your device and download the service plugin.
- After installing the service plugin, launch it on your device.
- To begin with, the service plugin follows the given steps:
- Go to Settings of your phone and click More.
- Select More networks >>More Settings>>NFC and sharing>>Print.
- Open the webpage for HP Inc. service installed and then HP Inc.
- Hit On.
- Close all other plugins and extensions.
How to print with HP service plugin?
- Open the page you want to print.
- Now go to the three dots on the printer and click Print.
- You will get the preview of the printing page.
- Now click on the drop-down icon and select the device you want to print on.
- If you want to adjust the printer settings you can use the same service plugin.
If you are not able to print?
If you are not able to print using the HP service plugin, try the following troubleshooting methods:
Check your network connection: If you aren’t able to use the printer on your device, make sure the internet connection is properly configured. Also, the strength of the network connection determines the speed and performance of the printer.
Run antivirus: Sometimes the infected system registry files or virus attacks on your device can prevent you from printing using your mobile device. So, scan your device using antivirus and clean the infections.
Clear your browser: Remove the cache, cookies, history from your browser. The footprints on the browser can interrupt with the connection of your mobile device with HP printer wirelessly.
If you are still facing the errors with air-printing on your HP printer, call upon HP helpline number and get the instant support from trained technicians,